Hugh Hathcock, Found of ELEAD1ONE & Velocity Automotive Solutions, and Troy Duhon, Owner of Premier Automotive Group – talk with Jim Fitzpatrick of CBT News about VelocityEngage and the acquisition of a long-standing company that provides window stickers to dealers, consumers, and banks. VelocityEngage embodies ReconVelocity, the industry’s most advanced recon workflow management software – giving dealers multiple solutions within one tool. VelocityEngage’s window sticker component also integrates with vAuto – and allows dealers to pull an unlimited amount of window stickers automatically within their digital portfolios, in the showroom, and while appraising vehicles. Salespeople are now armed with all the information they need about a vehicle to answer any questions their customer may have. This level of transparency creates an atmosphere of trust and values, which ultimately translates to more car deals and increased gross profit.
- Think Differently: Window Stickers Matter on Pre-Owned Vehicles
- From Recon To Retail: Passing The Baton From The Backend To The Frontend
- Digital Dealer Oct 12-14, 2021 Las Vegas
- Jim Fitzpatrick with Casey Coffey, CEO of Greenway Automotive & Hugh Hathcock
- Hugh Hathcock & Kalah McCoy Talk With CBT News About Integrated Window Stickers In VelocityEngage